Thinking about graduate school? Come learn what opportunities at UAS7 and other German universities await you! The Germany Grad Fair 2020 is your pass to explore the exciting opportunities for research, funding, internships and career advancement through graduate studies in Germany! For undergraduate or a graduate students, young professionals, career service advisors or everyone interested in graduate studies in Germany!
With hundreds of respected universities to choose from as well as its location in the heart of Europe, it’s no wonder that Germany consistently ranks as one of the most popular countries in the world in which to study. In fact, Germany has been ranked as the fourth most popular destination for international students in the world (after the US, UK and Australia)*. Learn what opportunities await you for graduate studies in the land of ideas.
Did you know
- Most degree programs at top-ranked institutions charge little to no tuition fees
- Many degree programs are now taught in English – check out the UAS7 Master’s degree programs taught in English.
- Germany has attractive job opportunities for young people and has a high ranking in work-life balance
Germany’s position as a European powerhouse means that many of its universities offer great job prospects – in fact, a lot of foreign students love the country so much that they choose to continue living in Germany after their studies. What’s more, Germany can be a relatively inexpensive country to study in, as a lot of programs have little to no tuition fees for both domestic and international students.
Meet with representatives from a wide variety of German universities, funding and exchange institutions, and the German consulate – who will all be happy to answer your questions. Learn from our panel of alumni and professionals (5.00pm) what doors a German graduate degree can open for you and find out about the different kinds of universities in Germany: The UAS7 team will be there to provide information about our consortium of seven Universities of Applied Sciences committed to excellence in teaching and research.
List of Participants:
- Campus OWL
- Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences
- University Alliance Ruhr
- UAS7 German Universities of Applied Sciences
- University of Cologne
- University of Freiburg
- University of Heidelberg
- German Consulate General New York
- Cultural Vistas
- Deutsches Haus at NYU
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Goethe-Institut New York
- Hasso Plattner Institute
*I AM EXPAT, August 19, 2019